- Classic 2D Action: Transformed! Face off against your 8 Mighty brethren and unlock new transformations as you defeat them, granting you completely different skills and abilities!
- Play through 12 Challenging Stages in a single player campaign that will put both your thumbs and action platforming abilities to the test!
- Unlock the New Game+ to add an additional two extra difficulty levels for those who want an even Mightier challenge.
- The Single Player Challenge mode with dozens of mini missions will fully test your action platforming skills.
- Boss Rush Mode: Play through each of the game‘s bosses, back to back, with a clock ticking to keep track of your best time, so you can share, compare, and show off your skills to your friends and frienemies alike!
- Show the world how Mighty you are in the 2 Player Online Race Battle where you compete online, racing through each stage together in a head to head battle – adding an all new twist on versus mode play that will give Mighty No. 9 life well beyond the single-player campaign!
- 2 Player Online Co-Op Challenge Mode: take on over a dozen missions online with a friend, playing as Beck and his partner, Call! Use Beck and Call’s different powers together in order to defeat these special challenges!
- Leaderboards & Rankings: Use Beck’s Absorption Dash skill in tandem with his abilities & transformations to chain together combos and perfect your run-throughs to earn those glorious high scores and elusive S-Ranks!
- Toggle between regular and 8-bit music: this game is a veritable who’s who of veteran game composers – Manami Matsumae, Takeshi Tateishi, Ippo Yamada, so we thought, why not tap into that retro vibe? As such, Mighty No. 9 features an optional chiptune version of the entire game soundtrack which you can toggle on and off!